If you loved the Bird Fingerprint project, you'll love the heart project too! Although my sister and I live over 1400 miles apart, we worked together to make this one-of-a-kind heart for my grandmother. It's for her 94th birthday in April, but I have a feeling she may receive it a little early!
11x14 flat canvas mat
acrylic paint in rainbow colors
(Make sure to click here if you'd like more details)
1. I made a heart template to keep us in the lines.
2. Each person stamped their finger (after practicing) about 30 times.
3. Let it dry between each person.
4. Write your name (see tips from the bird post) and then stamp your finger.
5. My family is on the left and my sister's is on the right (kids are at the top).
I'm also pleased to announce that the Fingerprint Heart Project will be published in The Heart Project Book! It will only be available for the month of February! Stay tuned for more information!
This project was also featured on: