|Looks like a simple Cheetos bag right? Scroll down to see what's really inside!|
Let me first start by saying that I'm not a big prankster, but I do like to have FUN! My kids love to be involved in the planning of a few little tricks. I always make sure to do nothing really mean - my fear is that they'll come back and get me one day!
Favorites from the past years:
- Bathroom Closed sign
- Door Broken sign on front door (my husband had to walk around to the back door)
- Mini Raisin box with candy instead of raisins.
- A fake coffee spill, see directions here
- "Dirt" in pots for dessert (More Design Please has directions here)
1. Jello in cups for "juice" at dinner.
2. Justin Bieber poster with a sign on it that says "Concert Tonight". *This has to be in the right family - my family of boys will think that this is hilarious. I wouldn't pull this one on a pre-teen girl!
3. Toilet paper in their shoes so they feel like their feet grew overnight!
|Open the bag by the bottom, add carrots, glue bottom back together. Lunchbox Surprise!|
I need one more simple idea! What are your plans?