Brothers Day 2012
Yeah for Brothers! We celebrate our boys on Brother's Day every year. No set date really, just happens when we're on vacation. This year we planned it to occur while we were on vacation in the mountains. To see our past events, click here.
Gift (water guns) found by scavenger hunt*
Fun Kid Snack (Cinnamon marshmallow croissants)
Water Park! (They actually earned this with Summer Points, but we included it for today to make it extra special or maybe we're just super cheap - yep!)
They also gave each other handmade cards - brother style!
*Scavenger Hunt clues
1. Say 1 thing you like about your brother (look in the freezer).
2. Jump up and down 10 times (look in the tub)
3. What's silver and has 4 black wheels? (look on the glass)
4. Who likes to travel, go swimming, and wears glasses? (look under his pillow)
5. What swings from trees, has an owner named J, and eats bananas? (my son's monkey)
6. Go find the best mommy for your next clue.
7. Find your next clue on an empty water bottle. (This was my most awesome, not too dirty idea! They had to dig through the recycling to find clue #8 written in permanent marker on a bottle.
8. Go find your awesome dad - he has the prize!
What fun things do you do to encourage sibling friendship
Linked up with: Mom2PoshDivas