DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Yoda Shirt (LEGO)
Do you have a Star Wars fan in your house? With all of the fun new Star Wars products always coming on the market, having something unique like a glow-in-the dark t-shirt is super cool. We love LEGOS, Yoda, t-shirts, and anything that glows in the dark. How about combining all three? Perfection.
You can complete this shirt in about 30 minutes. Win!
If you’re looking for a shirt to wear while you’re at Legoland (you can read our 10 Best Tips here), this is it!
- Dark t-shirt (we picked it up at a thrift store)
- Stencil (see note below)
- Glow in the dark iron on material* (click here)
Amazon Affiliate links added for your convenience.
Instructions for DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Yoda Shirt:
- First, you need a stencil. Mr. Busy Kids was happy to help me find an image of Yoda on Google. We actually ended up using the stencil that I am Momma Hear Me Roar used. I love little LEGO Yoda. Our Glow in the Dark material said that it could not go in a Silhouette machine. No problem. I printed it, traced it on the glow in the dark material and cut it out by hand. Quick and easy.
- Prewash and dry your shirt.
- Once you’re ready to iron it onto the fabric, read the directions a few times. Once you get going with the iron, there’s no time to stop. Make sure you have a hard, flat surface to iron on (not an ironing board).
Not only are these shirts awesome during the day, but they GLOW at night!
We also had fun making this simple LEGO face t-shirt.