Elf Bucket Challenge – Our Elf on the Shelf is giving back and we want your Elf to participate too!
Remember the fun Ice Bucket Challenge from the Summer of 2014? We’re bringing it back with the Elf Bucket Challenge. #elfbucketchallenge
The best gift you’ll give this holiday season is what you give to others. How to have some fun with your Elf and make giving a priority in your family:
1. Get your Elf into the challenge. Make your snowballs from mini marshmallows, cotton balls, or pompoms. Take his picture and share it on Facebook or Twitter and tag it with #elfbucketchallenge, #ToysforTots
2. Donate to your favorite charity or Toys for Tots. Any donation counts.
3. Spread the word. Tag other friends and other elves. Share how you’re giving back. Follow hashtags: #elfbucketchallenge, #ToysforTots, #busykidshappymom
4. Toy Clean Out – Donate your gently used toys, books, and clothes. Get your kids to participate. This is the best time of year to clear out and donate to a local hospital, school, or charity.
5. Encourage Your Kids to Give. Share, smile, love, laugh, and be kind!