How to Draw a Leprechaun. Do you feel pressured when asked to draw something? I do. After trying our hand at drawing a reindeer in December, we decided to try a Leprechaun for St. Patrick’s Day. Success! Even your most hesitant child will feel like an artist. Read on to find out How to Draw a Leprechaun.
This is a perfect activity for all ages! The pictures here were made with third graders, but all ages can enjoy it. Wouldn’t it be funny to see who can really follow directions? You’ll know by the way their Leprechaun turns out!
Leprechaun Drawing Supplies:
*Amazon links are added for your convenience
- white paper
- permanent marker or black crayon
Great Leprechaun Books
- How to Catch a Leprechaun, click here
- The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day, click here
- The Story of the Leprechaun, click here
- The Leprechaun Who Lost His Rainbow, click here
KEEP READING FOR TIPS AND DIRECTION