Handmade Pop-up Cards for Kids
How to make fun, simple Pop-Up cards:
Is it important for children to get involved in the making and sharing of love for others. Don’t forget about your grandparents, other relatives, teachers, and immediate family. This card isn’t specific to one holiday, it’s great for ALL of them!
Do you have a friend who loves gifts? Giving them a card like this might speak directly to their Love Language! Find out more about that here.
Open the card and surprise! It’s a pop up card!
Pop-Up Card Supplies:
- Card stock, other heavy weight paper, or blank card sets.
- Envelopes (Tip: make sure your paper fits the envelope you plan to use before you get started.)
1. Cut two slits into the middle of your card. Go straight from the fold, about 2 inches into the card. If you’d like to have more pop ups, you can add additional slits at varying heights.
2. Push out the middle section so that it stands up.
3. Add a fun little cut-out on the inside. It only needs to be attached to the middle section. You will have a notch on the front, that you may want to cover with a plain piece of paper (see top picture).
4. It’s sure to make the recipient smile!
You’ll also love the popular “Sign-Language I Love You” card that was featured in Family Fun magazine.