Rainbow Cookies with Skittles and Marshmallows…
It’s always fun to welcome in a new season or holiday with a sweet treat. We love our Sunshine Cupcakes for summer and our Gingerbread Cookies for Christmas. Now we have some Rainbow Cookies to add to Spring!
- Sugar Cookies or Cupcakes
- White Icing (I just used confectioner’s sugar with milk)
- Skittles (We used the original Skittles flavors)
- Mini Marshmallows
1. Ice the cookies with white or light blue icing (for the sky).
2. Decorate! Explain to your children the concept of ROY G BIV – The colors of the rainbow are all in order: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet)
3. Anchor your rainbow with some marshmallow clouds.
4. Eat and enjoy! Mom warning – these are total sugar bombs. Make sure your child will have some outside time after eating these!