Bunny pancakes – Hop on over for breakfast or lunch or dinner with Bunny HOPcakes. However your family rolls, these will work for you. If I can makes these, so can you!
Pancake Recipe: we followed our favorite Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe.
- Eyes – blueberries, M & M’s, banana slice, chocolate chips
- Nose – half raspberry, half strawberry, cherry
- Whiskers – whip cream, icing, apple pieces
- Bow-tie – 4 half pieces of bacon, sausage, whipped cream, part of a pancake
- Get your toppings ready before you start making your pancakes.
- Make your pancakes. You can keep them warm in the oven on a low temperature or covered with foil.
- Make your ears by cutting several of your pancakes in half with kitchen shearers or a knife.
- As soon as you’re ready, move quickly. Put on all of your toppings and then then add whip cream. It can melt fast, so serve immediately.