DIY Star Wars Yoda T-Shirt
Do you have a Star Wars fan in your house? With all of the fun new Star Wars products always coming on the market, having something unique like a glow-in-the dark t-shirt is super cool. We love LEGOS, Yoda, t-shirts, and anything that glows in the dark. How about combining all three? Perfection!
You can complete this DIY glow in the dark shirt in about 30 minutes. Win!
If you’re looking for a fun shirt to wear while you’re at Legoland , this is it!
Related Post: 10 Tips for Visiting Legoland Florida
How To Make A Glow In The Dark Shirt
Supplies To Make Your T-shirt:
- Dark t-shirt (we picked it up at a thrift store)
- Stencil (see note below)
- Glow in the dark iron on material* (click here)
*Amazon Affiliate links added for your convenience.
Instructions for DIY Glow In The Dark Yoda Shirt:
- First, you need a stencil. Mr. Busy Kids was happy to help me find an image of Yoda on Google. We actually ended up using the stencil that I am Momma Hear Me Roar used. I love little LEGO Yoda! Our Glow in the Dark fabric said that it could not go in a Silhouette machine. No problem. I printed it, traced it on the glow in the dark material and cut it out by hand. Quick and easy.
- Pre-wash and dry your shirt.
- Once you’re ready to iron it onto the fabric, read the directions a few times. Once you get going with the iron, there’s no time to stop. Make sure you have a hard, flat surface to iron on (not an ironing board).
Not only are these shirts awesome during the day, but they GLOW at night!
We also had fun making this simple LEGO t-shirt.
Related Post: How To Make A LEGO T-shirt With Freezer Paper