Easy Mother’s Day Crafts
I love a special keepsake gift, especially the easy ones! My favorites are the ones that say “I love you MOM”. The special gifts made by preschoolers and elementary school age kids are just precious!
Thank you to all of the elementary and preschool teachers who make sure Mom gets something special on Mother’s Day! I’ve also found that these are perfect for all the MOMS in your life or really just great crafts!
Here are 15 of my favorite Easy Mother’s Day Crafts:
1. Mother’s Day Drawings (pictured above)
2. Painted Garden Art Clay Pot For Mother’s Day (below bottom right)
4. Popsicle Stick Mother’s Day Craft (below top right)
5. Love You Bunches Thumbprint Grapes Card (top left)
6. DIY Lovebug Ladybug Picture Holder (middle above)
7. Plastic Egg Duck Tape Mother’s Day Bouquet (bottom left collage)
8. Handprint Keepsake Gift with Air-dry Clay (below)
14. Coffee Filter Mother’s Day Flowers (collage middle)
15. “I Love You” Sign Language Card (below)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you found something simple and fun for kids to craft for Mother’s Day!