When we first arrived at C’mom, we were amazed by the building! It’s beautiful and kid friendly. It also sits on the same property as the North Collier County Regional Park where the Sun and Fun water-park is located. We were warmly welcome and told to let our kids lead the way. Make sure you scroll to the end to read our Top 8 Tips to Know– Before You Go!
|This incredible Banyan tree is 2 stories tall.|
|Kids love sorting materials at the recycling station (huge overhead conveyor).|
|The Kids Only area for ages 8-14 was by far my kid’s favorite! Crafts, iPads, games…. they didn’t want to leave!|
|This is the amazing backyard. Complete with amphitheater, maze, and water factory.|
|You might need a change of clothes for this awesome spot!|
|The library is a perfect place to take a little break.|
At the top of the Banyan tree, there’s a little Vet center.
I also love a great museum gift shop. They had the awesome Keva blocks for sale and handmade duct tape creations by one of their staff.
Top 8 Tips to Know– Before You Go!
1. No snacks or food allowed, they do have a little cafe.
2. In our opinion, the optimal age for visiting is age 4-9.
3. There are plenty of helpful staff and kids are encouraged to explore.
4. We spent at least 2.5 hours there and could have stayed longer, but chose to leave on a high note!
5. The brochure doesn’t do it justice! My youngest said, “This isn’t what I expected, it’s even better!” This place is super cute! It’s like a mini-Disney and you can see all of the professionally designed details. This building was made solely to be a children’s museum and it shows!
6. This museum is part of the Childrens museum network, pay for one membership and get in everywhere!
Experience the fun of learning and discovery through children's play at C'mon!
C’mon is located at 15080 Livingston Road, Naples, FL 34109. Visit their website at cmon.org.