What Fills a Love Tank?
What Empties a Love Tank?
- Ignoring your child.
- Yelling at them or even listening to other people yell.
- Being preoccupied all the time (phone, computer, bills, cooking dinner, other siblings).
- Not keeping your word or saying these words: maybe, in a little bit, and possibly.
- Speaking the wrong Love Language.
Benefits of a full “love tank”:
1. If you speak your child’s love language, they will become confident and be emotionally stable children.
Why fill your child up?
Your child is like a sponge. They soak up ideas and beliefs wherever they go. Don’t you want your child to be filled with your love and values?
How often to fill up?
I like to say that kids have love tanks the size of sippy cups and adults have large water bottle tanks! So kids need constant refills! Some need it hourly and some a few times a day. School age kids need a huge refill on the weekend so that they can start their week filled to the brim!
Secret: A child with a full love tank is also more content to play by themselves! This gives you the mom more time to get things done! Fill them up first before you start your day and you’ll have a better day. Promise!
For More Information, Click to find links: