Giant Bubble Recipe
We tried our hand at GIANT BUBBLES! I’ve always wanted to attempt them, but one thing stood in my way…. Glycerin! I had no idea where to find it, how to purchase it, or what to do! So, I would always bypass Bubbler recipes.
Guess what? Wilton (cake decorating) makes Glycerin! It jumped right out at me in the craft store! Local craft stores sell it or it can be found here on Amazon.
We have more awesome kids recipes, click here to see them all!
Scroll down for more Big Bubble FUN
- How to make your own Bubble Wands
- Products to BUY to make Big Bubbles – instead of following the recipe below 🙂
Materials for GIANT BUBBLES:
**Wilton Glycerin can be found in cake decorating sections of craft stores too.
I used a large dishpan. Slowly mix the ingredients together and avoid getting too many bubbles in it. Then let it sit for 1-3 hours. The cornstarch is a little funny, but somehow it works! Be patient with the solution, it will work and you’ll love it. Please note: Bubbles work best on humid or damp days. Dry heat
We used simple straw and string to be our bubble wands. Just two straws and a length of string tied in a large circle. Hold onto the straws and dip the entire thing in to the bubble solution. Slowly pull it out and blow or move through the air.
Another Fun Bubble Trick
Do you love bubbles? No need to have a want, put some in a bubble mix in a cup and blow it up with a straw!
I’ll never forget going on vacation one summer as a child with a BIG bubble kit. So much fun. So, if you’re interested in making the BIG bubble solution, but don’t want to make the solution… these products might be for you.
If you love bubbles (but don’t love the mess), then you’ll want to check out the these products:
(left to right)
- Big Bubbles
- Big Bubble Solution (already made)
- Huge Bubble Wand + Big Bubble Solution
- Bubble Book and Wand
- Gazillion Bubbles
(left to right)
- Automatic Bubble Blower – Constant bubbles just say PARTY and FUN!
- No – Spill Bubble Bucket – Allows you to enjoy your bubbles without losing all of the solution.
- A Bubble – this is genius and makes a great party gift. It hooks right up to the bottle of bubble solution for a constant stream of bubbles.
More Fun: click here for more Awesome Kids Recipes