- 1 full sheet of black paper
- scraps of orange, blue, black, and brown (our brown stem is from a corrugated box)
- glue stick
- teddy bear (below) optional
1. Start by tearing long strips of paper and then tear off the ends. Make a nice pile of all your paper bits.
2. Make a glue circle and to lay out your pieces on the outline.
3. Fill everything in with your torn paper. Now add the details: pumpkin face, pumpkin stem, the sky, the grass.
4. Proudly display. I bet your torn paper pumpkin turned out fabulous.
Interested in a fun Winter Craft using the same torn paper technique? Check out the Snow Globe Paper Craft – guaranteed to keep them busy!