- How do you change a diaper (step-by-step) directions.
- What is a bassinet? Pack n play? Pram? Burp cloth? Swaddling Blanket? Front pack? (etc)
- What is the best thing to teach babies?
- Directions on how to get a baby to stop crying.
- What do babies like to eat?
- How much time do you think babies should sleep?
- Do you have any toy suggestions?
- How much do babies cost?
- Where are babies born?
- Do you know anything about babies?
- What do you think (teacher’s name) should do for her baby everyday?
- How do you wash a baby?
- What is a pacifier for?
What would you ask?
- Gather the kids around in small groups, ask them some of the questions below. Write down what they say.
- Choose the best or funniest answers. Make sure every child gets his or her name in once.
- Have each child draw a picture to be included in the book.
- Copy or place in an album. You can use the slide-in-page album from the craft store or click here for an example.
My son’s teacher is about to have a baby and the room mom’s hosted a Book Shower for her. Every child sent in a book. The children loved celebrating the new baby and getting to participate in a shower.
Kids say the funniest thing! This will be a keepsake for years to come!
I’ve also made these for weddings. Asking kids the definition of boutonniere, bouquets, honeymoon, what happens at a wedding…. hilarious!!
Looking for other great gifts for teachers? Click here.