This is a special gift for my favorite sister in the entire world! Happy “29th” Birthday lovely lady! Wish I was spending the day with you!
My sister has a small wall next to her kitchen that needed a magnet board. After making the Scrabble Magnet Board, I had the perfect size remnant of metal to make her a board.
large piece of cardboard
1. Cut the metal to size and adhere the cardboard to the back (this offers some stability).
2. Iron the fabric. I put two layers of fabric over the board because the metal edges were a little sharp.
3. Use the spray adhesive to adhere the fabric to the metal.
4. Tightly wrap around the edges and glue gun in place.
5. The monogram was put on using the stencil technique from the Lego t-shirts.
6. Attach a bow to the front and a loop to the back with the black ribbon.
7. Cover the back with a piece of felt for a finished, smooth look.
8. Make covered buttons with corresponding fabric.
This could be used in your kitchen or bedroom. Perfect for organizing photos, projects, or homework reminders.