But don’t forget the lunch box jokes!
For several years I’ve been writing jokes for my kids lunch boxes.
Just a little way to send a bit of love, a little laugh, and some extra reading for them at lunch each day.
Usually I sit down with a joke book and write a bunch at one time on 3×5 cards. This has worked great; however, now I’m running out!
Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
It’s a well known fact that laughter is good medicine. I love sending jokes to school with my kids to help them get their daily dose of laughter.
I recently resorted to printing jokes, rather than hand writing them.
In fact, I’ve even found some great books of jokes you can purchase and just rip out one each day. Put them in the lunch box to send some extra love from home.
Sometimes my kids pass the jokes around so everyone can read them. You know that makes this reading mother’s heart happy!
This is something your kids might like a lot and start a new trend in your family.
If you’re not up for printing and cutting out the jokes, you can buy your own kids joke books (see list below).
Try These Lunch Box Joke Books:
Or These Free Printable Lunch Box Jokes:
- Funny Kids Jokes for Lunchboxes – click here
- Free Printable School Lunch Notes/Jokes – click here
- Printable LEGO Lunchbox Notes using LEGO Jokes – click here
- Jokes for Kids – click here
- Lunch Box Love Notes – click here
- Exclusive FREE Back to School Printables – click here
- Printable Kids Lunchbox Jokes – click here
- Lunch Jokes – click here
- Disney Land Fun Facts Lunch Notes – click here
- Free Joke Book Printable – click here
- Knock-Knock Jokes – click here
Our Lunch Box Jokes Recommendation:
Lunch Lines (below) is what we’re using this year and I love it!
It’s around $10 for 180 days of ready to go kids jokes. Just tear out and send in the lunch box. Awesome!